Blackwood Partners – Accounting firm based in Perth
I met Danielle at a BNI networking chapter in Perth. She and her business partners were looking for an update of their website to freshen up their online presence.
Their current site had great content but the layout and functionality of the site were dated and in need of some assistance. They also wanted to keep the site updated themselves with content changes and the ability to add in blog posts that not only looked great but ranked well on Google.
Key points that needed to be met in the re-design:
- Light and clutter free design – This was achieved by using hints of their brand colours on a white background and big bold fresh images from unsplash.com.
- User-focused – The home page gets straight to the point with calls to action leading the user to all the services on offer.
- Easy to maintain – WordPress being by far the easiest CMS to use and using Cornerstone to build the pages, this makes handing over control of the site simple and easy for them to maintain.
- Up to date with the latest web standards – WordPress and Cornerstone work seamlessly together and update their code regularly to make sure that they adhere to ever-changing web standards.
- Mobile optimised – Cornerstone (and a little help from CSS) make the site look perfect on any device.
This was a great project to work on and Danielle and the team we’re really happy with the final product. As the majority of the content was already available on the old website, this project took just under 2 weeks to complete from start to finish.
Looking to get your website updated? Check out the website packages or get in touch for a personal website review.